[Crash-utility] Re: SIAL on s390

Luc Chouinard lucchouina at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 27 00:09:07 UTC 2007

I was traveling today. Just got back. Sorry.

Its going to take a little while to iron out the bugs.
Cliff,  Micheal and other power users or sial, please interact directly with me while we make it through this debug period.
I'll respond as quick as I can but,  of course, the day job takes priority :)

Micheal, let's work this one offline.
Thanks,

    Luc