[Crash-utility] [ANNOUNCE][RFC] gcore extension module: user-mode process core dump

Dave Anderson anderson at redhat.com
Wed Jan 26 15:34:35 UTC 2011

----- Original Message -----
> Hello Dave,
>
> I've just fixed gcore. The patset is attached to this mail.
>
> Could you review and apply them if okay?

Can you create a gcore.tar.bz2 file like you did with the last
patch-set?

I will write up a new entry on the "extensions" page on my people
site here: http://people.redhat.com/anderson/extensions.html

Since the module has so many files, I'll put a link to the
gcore.tar.bz2 file, instructions on how to set it up, etc,
in the description of gcore.  In fact, I've already done that
on a scratch page here:

  http://people.redhat.com/anderson/extensions2.html