[Crash-utility] [ANNOUNCE][RFC] gcore extension module: user-mode process core dump

HATAYAMA Daisuke d.hatayama at jp.fujitsu.com
Thu Jan 27 06:52:27 UTC 2011

Hello Dave,

From: Dave Anderson <anderson at redhat.com>
Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE][RFC] gcore extension module: user-mode process core dump
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 10:34:35 -0500 (EST)

> To: HATAYAMA Daisuke <d.hatayama at jp.fujitsu.com>
> Cc: "Discussion list for crash utility usage, maintenance and development" <crash-utility at redhat.com>
> Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 10:34:35 -0500 (EST)

Thanks for setting up them.

I've attached gcore.tar.bz2 as you suggested. Please confirm it.

In addition, I've improved restore_frame_pointer(). I expect gcore
hang up can no longer be reproduced.

Well, I have a question: in what form should I send new patchset
afterwards? A whole files in the form of gcore.tar.bz2 similaly? or in
the form of diffs?

Thanks.
HATAYAMA