[Crash-utility] Source code formatting cleanups

Anatol Pomozov anatol.pomozov at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 22:12:43 UTC 2013

Hi, Dave

Reading through the 'crash' source code I found that it uses different
styles across codebase. I went ahead and fixed the most common formatting
problems. The changes can be found here

https://github.com/anatol/crash

Here is the list of cleanups. Most of them are self descriptive:

21da621 Indent the code using GNU indent tool
8b9c671 Replace leading spaces with tabs
9ce66d8 Remove trailing whitespaces
f67b4c3 Fix misspellings using codespell tool
92fc952 Convert Windows EOL to Unix one using 'dos2unix' tool

Feel free to pick any of them. Actually most of the changes (except the
codespell one) are fully automatic and can be rerun on your local machine.
And "Replace leading spaces with tabs" is not strictly needed as "indent"
change will do the same, I just kept them separate if you want to pick only
one of the changes.