[Crash-utility] patch for slight modification to runq -g command

Dave Anderson anderson at redhat.com
Wed Nov 13 21:50:58 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

> > My mistake, I didn't read your email carefully enough. Here's the new
> > patch.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Anthony
>
> Thanks Anthony -- your changes are queued for crash-7.0.4.
>
> Dave

Anthony,

Given your interest in this command, I have a question re: the display.

Do you ever have any interest in the rb_root addresses in each group?
I'm thinking that with your patch adding the task_group and cfs_rq
addresses, that the rb_root address is fairly useless.  It was
pretty much carried forward from the base "runq" command display,
where it makes some sense.