[Crash-utility] Questions related to using crash-utility

sandeep kumar Mantrala sandeep.mvd at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 09:07:44 UTC 2020

Adding one more Q :

4. Is there a way I can know a list of all the locks that are held by a
given process.
Currently I am looking at the call stack(bt -f) and trying to figure out
from the source code which locks must have been acquired on the way to
here. But if the crash tool can report this, it would be awesome!

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Sandeep Kumar