[Crash-utility] git repositories for gcore/trace commands under crash-utility project

d.hatayama at fujitsu.com d.hatayama at fujitsu.com
Mon Dec 21 11:26:16 UTC 2020

Hagio-san,

I'm now preparing for providing crash-gcore-command and
crash-trace-command packages in Fedora, which has been provided in
RHEL only so far.

Relevant to that, I'd like to talk about extensions/trace.c about
maintaining it in another independent git repository. Is it possible?
Having independent repository is useful to control versions between
upstream's and distribution's.

I'm now also attempting to put the git repository for crash gcore
command in public, that has been managed locally in our company in
private. Is it possible to move it under crash utility project,
https://github.com/crash-utility, like crash-utility/gcore or
crash-utility/extension-gcore?

Thanks.
HATAYAMA, Daisuke