[dm-devel] DS4000 with multipath-tools 0.4.5

TGrozev at mohegansun.com TGrozev at mohegansun.com
Fri Jan 12 21:57:18 UTC 2007

I compiled it, and it's working good. The only thing is, when I query the
priority of a drive, I'm getting "Auto-volume Transfer not enabled":

---
# ./mpath_prio_tpc /dev/sdc
Auto-volume Transfer not enabled6

# ./mpath_prio_tpc /dev/sdd
Auto-volume Transfer not enabled1
---

I seem to be getting 6 for my preferred path and 1 for standby, which is
good. Is AVT required, or can I still use mpath_prio_tcp?
I have multiple nodes of a Linux Cluster accessing the LUNs, so AVT has to
be disabled.

Tenyo
The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and
protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or
an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copy of this
communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your
computer.