[dm-devel] DS4000 with multipath-tools 0.4.5

Yury Konovalov ykonovalov at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 09:28:31 UTC 2007

2007/1/18, Hannes Reinecke <hare at suse.de>:
> Unfortunately the current multipath-tools do not handle RDAC mode.
> You'll need a specific hardware handler to do this properly.
> Mike Christie once did some work on it, but I'm not sure if it made it
> into RHEL. We will be adding support for it for SLES10 SP1, so you might
> get lucky with that.

Thank you for such a good news!.
Do you have any plans to include it in SLES9 SP# as well?

I think, my problem with SLES9 and DS4300 could be related with
absence of proper hw-handler. I mean AVT could be initialized by
almost any process (not only by multipathd)
Can you comment on it?
https://www.redhat.com/archives/dm-devel/2007-January/msg00065.html

 --
Best Regards.