[dm-devel] Question about dmevents

Wood, Brian J brian.j.wood at intel.com
Mon Jul 16 15:08:56 UTC 2007

Hello everyone, I was wondering if someone could point me to a utility
that I could look at that uses the dmeventd event registration. I asked
Heinz M. if there were an LVM utilities that I could see sample code for
and it sounded like there weren't any implementations currently in LVM
(he did mention "mirrored.c" but that seems incomplete, unless I'm
missing something). I'm wondering if someone on this list has made some
sort of test utility that I could see the source code for (maybe a small
application and a "hello world" type DSO that I could learn from :) ).

Thank you,

Brian Wood
Intel Corporation
Digital Enterprise Group
Manageability & Platform Software Division
brian.j.wood at intel.com