[dm-devel] multibus / failover and EMC CX600

Gerald Nowitzky Nowitzky at igne.de
Thu Oct 18 06:55:52 UTC 2007

Hannes,

so is this behavior by design? In this case, patching in the scsi subsystem won't help to much, will it?

Manually updating the multipath information - well, yes, that will work I guess, but in the end that should work without manual intervention. Thus, I'd need to have a job checking the multipath table if there are stale devices, and, if there are, rerun multipath to get them out. Not exactly smooth, is it?

Thanks
(Gerald)