[dm-devel] Multipath and getuid_callout issues withHPXP1024diskarray

Greene, Rick rick.greene at ncogroup.com
Thu Feb 7 20:05:30 UTC 2008

The multipathd, on boot, seems to get some of the devices, but not all.
To keep the thread clean, can you look for my email dated January 31
with the subject "Multipath not rebuilding correctly on reboot"?  There
is a full description there with output files showing the state things
appear in at a several key points.

If you can't find that email, I'll resend.

Thanks,
Rick