[dm-devel] Multipath and getuid_callout issues with HPXP1024diskarray

malahal at us.ibm.com malahal at us.ibm.com
Thu Feb 7 19:53:09 UTC 2008

Greene, Rick [rick.greene at ncogroup.com] wrote:
> Works fine, except for an odd issue at reboot times, for which I've got
> a separate unanswered query out to this list.

Is it possible that your paths were not ready when multipath tried to
configure your paths as part of the boot process? Will they get
configured correctly when you restart the rc service (multipathd)?
If they get configured correctly when you run 'service multipathd
restart', I would assume that the problem is udev related, and a
udevsettle in the /etc/init.d/multipathd init script may help!

I am out of ideas and just shooting in the dark! :-)

--Malahal.