[dm-devel] Re: INFO: task mount:11202 blocked for more than 120 seconds

Christian Kujau lists at nerdbynature.de
Wed Mar 12 23:07:49 UTC 2008

On Wed, 12 Mar 2008, Chr wrote:
> http://lkml.org/lkml/2008/3/11/377
> (BTW: I'm still bisecting it... can somebody please confirm that 2.6.24-git17
> http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/v2.6/snapshots/patch-2.6.24-git17.bz2
> was the _last_ "good" one?)

Hm, -git17 locked up hard when trying to access the device mapper
(just like -rc1), not even sysrq was usable any more. Sadly,
nothing was logged to the disks/network. Will try earlier snapshots
then. And yes, this resyncing of the md devices after an unclean shutdown
is a real pita right now...

Thanks for reporting!
Christian.
--
BOFH excuse #197:

I'm sorry a pentium won't do, you need an SGI to connect with us.