[dm-devel] Getting mapped device namw

Gili B gilib123 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 8 05:56:18 UTC 2015

Thanks
We are trying to create this module without modifying existing kernel code,
so that it will be easy to install it in existing environements.
using a name like dm-1 is not user freindly , since the user needs to go and figure out
this name before procceding.
I see that there's a method dm_copy_name_and_uuid , but its not extern.
I guess I'll just let the user set the name for now.

Thanks
-gili