[dm-devel] 3.12.y: srcu warning during free_dev() with dm-multipath

Zdenek Kabelac zdenek.kabelac at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 10:25:05 UTC 2015

Dne 22.6.2015 v 10:55 Sebastian Parschauer napsal(a):
> Really, no response? Again?
>
> Why doesn't that surprise me if sending a bug report to Red Hat not
> using their kernel,... Thanks a lot! So this is how discrimination feels
> like,...

Have you checked your problem exists in the latest upstream kernel ?

If you are resolving issue with kernel 3.12 -  it's likely a thing for your
distribution and its maintenance support?

Upstream (and this is upstream ml) is close to release 4.1 kernel - so you are
fixing couple years old issue? What kind of action do you expect ?

Regards

Zdenek