[dm-devel] Regarding the correct version of sysfs util for multipath-tools-0.4.5

Ravikanth Nalla ravikanth.nalla at yahoo.com
Tue May 19 14:51:13 UTC 2015

Hi,
I'm facing compilation issues with multipath-tools-0.4.5 w.r.t sysfs as below
discovery.c:67: warning: implicit declaration of function ‘sysfs_open_directory’discovery.c:67: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a castdiscovery.c:68: warning: implicit declaration of function ‘sysfs_read_directory’discovery.c:70: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete typediscovery.c:70: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type                .....
Could you please let me know is there any corresponding sysfs util version and from where to download?
Thanks,Ravi