[dm-devel] vplex and multipath-tools

berthiaume, wayne wayne.berthiaume at emc.com
Tue Aug 16 15:08:10 UTC 2016

Correct. Ed Goggin went over to VMware years ago.

Regards,
Wayne.

Wayne Berthiaume
Manager, E-Lab Engineering Platform Qualification Team,
e2e Validation Lab (E-LAB) | Engineering Operations, Services & Solutions (EOS2)
176 South Street
Hopkinton, MA 01748
(508) 249-2971 (office)
wayne.berthiaume at emc.com
"FOLLOW" E-Lab Engineering at https://inside.emc.com/community/active/EOS2/elab for the most up-to-date information!

Email Confidentiality Notice: The information in this email and subsequent attachments may contain confidential information that is intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). This message or any part thereof must not be disclosed, copied, distributed or retained by any person without authorization from the sender.