[dm-devel] vplex and multipath-tools

Christophe Varoqui christophe.varoqui at opensvc.com
Thu Aug 11 06:57:56 UTC 2016

Thank you for this information.

Anyway, the "static path weight by serial" patch I merged solve the "not
easy to deploy site-wise" issue I raised ... in this particular vplex
topology.

For reference, more complex topologies would need new features Hannes and I
discussed earlier on the mailing-list (prioritizer stacking for example).

Regards,
Christophe

On Wed, Aug 10, 2016 at 10:36 PM, Xose Vazquez Perez <xose.vazquez at gmail.com