[dm-devel] multipath-tools: -1patch in upstream-queue

Martin Wilck martin.wilck at suse.com
Wed May 20 20:36:59 UTC 2020

Hello Xose,

On Wed, 2020-05-20 at 18:56 +0200, Xose Vazquez Perez wrote:
> Hi Martin,
>
> The JSON patch send by Christian Hesse(twice) is missed, in your
> upstream-queue:
> https://marc.info/?l=dm-devel&m=158792878717348 or
> https://marc.info/?l=dm-devel&m=158797224229431
>
> Thank you.

Right, I missed that one. Thanks for pointing it out.

However, it has no "Reviewed-by:" tag from anyone, including yourself,
so it couldn't be pushed to upstream-queue yet.

Actually, I don't like fixing this this way. I have no idea why the
json-c people did this, but I'd rather fall back to stdbool.h than to 0
and 1.

I'm going to send a modified verson.

Regards
Martin