[edk2-devel] Adding DebugPkg to the main edk2 repo

Michael D Kinney michael.d.kinney at intel.com
Tue May 7 06:13:48 UTC 2019

Hi Rebecca,

This content does not look OVMF specific.

Does it depend on QEMU?  Or would this
Potentially work on any target that supports
gdb?

How about adding to SourceLevelDebugPkg as
an another method to load symbols?  Not sure
why the extra module is required.  The Debug
Image Info Table is defined to be on a 4MB
boundary and can be found with a search.

Mike

View/Reply Online (#40079): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/40079
Group Owner: devel+owner at edk2.groups.io