[edk2-devel] RFC for Edk2-ToolEnv

Sean via Groups.Io sean.brogan=microsoft.com at groups.io
Tue May 14 23:23:18 UTC 2019

Take a look at the proposed content and how it is used.  We even have examples of calling from DevOps and i don't think Jenkins would be any different.  I don't think we are trying to duplicate CI functionality.  We are providing the "last mile" so that those CI engines can run EDK specific tests and tools.  Standard CI engines have no concept of packages, DSC, FDF, INFs, firmware, etc.

View/Reply Online (#40617): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/40617
Group Owner: devel+owner at edk2.groups.io