[edk2-devel] RFC for Edk2-ToolEnv

rebecca at bluestop.org rebecca at bluestop.org
Tue May 14 23:34:24 UTC 2019

On 2019-05-14 17:23, sean.brogan via groups.io wrote:
> Take a look at the proposed content and how it is used.  We even have
> examples of calling from DevOps and i don't think Jenkins would be any
> different.  I don't think we are trying to duplicate CI
> functionality.  We are providing the "last mile" so that those CI
> engines can run EDK specific tests and tools.  Standard CI engines
> have no concept of packages, DSC, FDF, INFs, firmware, etc.

Okay, that's great. Of course we do also have lots of code running on
the CI server at work, not the client, that does things like packaging
etc., and this proposal will include server-side code too.

Also, I don't think there is anything that'll be as nicely integrated as
this, so I'm happy with it.

--
Rebecca Cran

View/Reply Online (#40618): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/40618