[edk2-devel] Reviewer for the possible duplicated CSM components in OvmfPkg

Wu, Hao A hao.a.wu at intel.com
Mon May 20 05:32:44 UTC 2019

Thanks.

> reproduce the working CSM situation that I had when I first implemented
> this all; even by going back to those versions of OVMF + SeaBIOS.
>
> Lazslo has pointed me at some potential reasons for that, but I haven't
> yet managed to chase them up.

My thought on this is the CSM components in the framework packages are
stable for a period of time. So my guess is that the issue is not directly
related to these components.

Also, if it turns out that there are some missing components left
uncopied, we are able to get them back (from the repo history) and put
them into OvmfPkg then. I can help on that.

Does this sound good to you?

Best Regards,
Hao Wu

View/Reply Online (#40995): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/40995