[edk2-devel] iSCSI and iBFT

Tomas Pilar (tpilar) tpilar at solarflare.com
Thu May 23 09:46:30 UTC 2019

I was mostly puzzled by the double step. First find a parent device to LoadedImage that support NII. Rather than using that device we will scan all devices to see if any of them has the same NII protocol and if so we use that one. I am not sure there is any advantage compared to just using the original parent device?

In either way, the device path search using NII is fairly ingenious!

View/Reply Online (#41274): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/41274
Group Owner: devel+owner at edk2.groups.io