[edk2-devel] Adding HTTP and TLS support to Armada80x0McBin (from the MarvellEmbeddedProcessors edk2-open-platforms repo)

rebecca at bluestop.org rebecca at bluestop.org
Mon May 27 23:34:08 UTC 2019

I've been working with the MACCHIATObin board, and noticed settings for
HTTP and TLS in Platform/SolidRun/Armada80x0McBin/Armada80x0McBin.dsc in
the repo
https://github.com/MarvellEmbeddedProcessors/edk2-open-platform.git .
I'd like to enable them if possible to help with debugging a problem
with a boot loader. I added TlsLib to the build and things appeared to
work, but enrolling a server certificate, and entering an HTTP boot URL
fails ("HTTP is disabled"), presumably because I didn't build in the
underlying support.

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask about it since it's in
the MarvellEmbeddedProcessors project and not TianoCore, but - I was
wondering where the place would be to add support libraries needed to
enable HTTP and TLS support? Would it be in
Silicon/Marvell/Armada7k8k/Armada7k8k.dsc.inc, or in
NetworkPkg/Network.dsc.inc in the main edk2 repo?

--
Rebecca Cran

View/Reply Online (#41432): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/41432
Group Owner: devel+owner at edk2.groups.io