[edk2-devel] Adding HTTP and TLS support to Armada80x0McBin (from the MarvellEmbeddedProcessors edk2-open-platforms repo)

Leif Lindholm leif.lindholm at linaro.org
Tue May 28 08:39:18 UTC 2019

Hi Rebecca,

On Mon, May 27, 2019 at 05:34:08PM -0600, rebecca at bluestop.org wrote:
> I've been working with the MACCHIATObin board, and noticed settings for
> HTTP and TLS in Platform/SolidRun/Armada80x0McBin/Armada80x0McBin.dsc in
> the repo
> https://github.com/MarvellEmbeddedProcessors/edk2-open-platform.git .
> I'd like to enable them if possible to help with debugging a problem
> with a boot loader. I added TlsLib to the build and things appeared to
> work, but enrolling a server certificate, and entering an HTTP boot URL
> fails ("HTTP is disabled"), presumably because I didn't build in the
> underlying support.

This was actually enabled in the upstream edk2-platforms repository as
part of the "use fragment config files for network config" set:
205d5621a35eb6251481526039d24b17374efdf0

Since the PCIe updates just went in, that should now be a valid
replacement for the MarvellEmbededProcessors repo.

And will let you include HTTP with -D NETWORK_HTTP_BOOT_ENABLE=TRUE.

/
    Leif

View/Reply Online (#41469): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/41469
Group Owner: devel+owner at edk2.groups.io