Re: 回复: [edk2-devel] please let's disable the ECC plugin in CI, in its current form

Laszlo Ersek lersek at redhat.com
Thu Dec 10 08:12:38 UTC 2020

On 12/09/20 11:24, Sean Brogan wrote:
> Laszlo,
>
> Two options provided here for disabling EccCheck.
>
> See commits in PR
> https://github.com/tianocore/edk2/pull/1201

The second patch looks very attractive to me; I didn't know about the
existence of the "skip" key. I thought I'd have to list every top-level
directory in the package as an exception. Do I understand right that the
toolset already understand the "skip" key?

In retrospect, the following article:

https://github.com/tianocore/edk2/blob/master/.pytool/Readme.md#running-ci

does say

"""
Finally setting the check to the value skip will skip that plugin. Examples:
CompilerPlugin=skip skip the build test
"""

I guess I didn't really understand the intended command line syntax; let
alone the syntax for the yaml file.

I'll reach back to this topic from the other thread.

Thank you!

View/Reply Online (#68637): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/68637
Group Owner: devel+owner at edk2.groups.io