[edk2-devel] Possible bug in handling of EV_TABLE_OF_DEVICES

Dick Wilkins dick_wilkins at phoenix.com
Fri Nov 6 01:31:05 UTC 2020

Ken,

I you feel this is a bug, the best thing is to file a bug report in https://bugzilla.tianocore.org/.

Background on the open source group can be found at https://www.tianocore.org/.

Dick Wilkins

From: devel at edk2.groups.io <devel at edk2.groups.io> On Behalf Of Kenneth Goldman via groups.io
Sent: Thursday, November 5, 2020 5:13 PM
To: devel at edk2.groups.io
Subject: [edk2-devel] Possible bug in handling of EV_TABLE_OF_DEVICES

First post. I hope this doesn't break etiquette too badly.

I and a coworker may have found bugs in the handler for EV_TABLE_OF_DEVICES. They may be in MeasureHandoffTables() and/or TcgDxeHashLogExtendEventI ().

I'm nowhere near skilled enough to submit a patch, nor do I have any way to test it. I can point it out on this or another list if appropriate.

Background: I'm a member of the TCG client work group that specifies event logs. I'm writing a verifier that consumes the logs.

--
Ken Goldman kgoldman at us.ibm.com<mailto:kgoldman at us.ibm.com>
914-945-2415 (862-2415)

View/Reply Online (#67057): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/67057