[edk2-devel] Possible bug in handling of EV_TABLE_OF_DEVICES

Kenneth Goldman kgoldman at us.ibm.com
Thu Nov 5 22:12:44 UTC 2020

First post.  I hope this doesn't break etiquette too badly.

I and a coworker may have found bugs in the handler for
EV_TABLE_OF_DEVICES.  They may be in  MeasureHandoffTables() and/or
TcgDxeHashLogExtendEventI ().

I'm nowhere near skilled enough to submit a patch, nor do I have any way to
test it.  I can point it out on this or another list if appropriate.

Background:  I'm a member of the TCG client work group that specifies event
logs.  I'm writing a verifier that consumes the logs.

Ken Goldman   kgoldman at us.ibm.com
914-945-2415 (862-2415)

View/Reply Online (#67055): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/67055
Group Owner: devel+owner at edk2.groups.io