[edk2-devel] EDK II CI Status - Failed

Gao, Zhichao zhichao.gao at intel.com
Tue Nov 24 09:04:40 UTC 2020

I have tested on my local. The new build options is required for " CryptoPkg\TestC\CryptoPkgHostUnitTest.dsc"
But I still get other failure:
One is:
ERROR -
ERROR - EFI coding style error
ERROR - *Error code: 8003
ERROR - *The #ifndef at the start of an include file should use both prefix and postfix underscore characters, '_'
ERROR - *file: D:\Code\Edk2\trunk\edk2\CryptoPkg\Include\Library\BaseCryptLib.h
ERROR - *Line number: 75
ERROR - *The #ifndef name [DISABLE_MD5_DEPRECATED_INTERFACES] does not follow the rules
ERROR -
ERROR -
ERROR -
ERROR - --->Test Failed: EccCheck Test NO-TARGET returned 1

The other is:
ERROR - Linker #2005 from BaseCryptLib.lib(UnitTestHostCrtWrapper.obj) :   tolower already defined in libucrtd.lib(tolower_toupper.obj)
ERROR - Linker #1169 from d:\code\edk2\trunk\edk2\Build\CryptoPkg\HostTest\NOOPT_VS2017\X64\BaseCryptLibUnitTestHost.exe : fatal   one or more multiply defined symbols found
ERROR - Compiler #1077 from NMAKE : fatal   '"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\BuildTools\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.16.27023\bin\Hostx86\x64\link.exe"' : return code '0x491'
ERROR - Compiler #7000 from :   Failed to execute command
ERROR - EDK2 #002 from :   Failed to build module

Thanks,
Zhichao

View/Reply Online (#67879): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/67879
Group Owner: devel+owner at edk2.groups.io