[edk2-devel] EDK II CI Status - Failed

Michael D Kinney michael.d.kinney at intel.com
Wed Nov 25 04:14:40 UTC 2020

Zhichao,

I can reproduce the CI failure when I setup a python venv and run the following
sequence of commands:

    stuart_setup -c .pytool/CISettings.py TOOL_CHAIN_TAG=VS2019

    stuart_update -c .pytool/CISettings.py TOOL_CHAIN_TAG=VS2019

    stuart_ci_build -c .pytool/CISettings.py TOOL_CHAIN_TAG=VS2019 -p CryptoPkg -a X64 -t NOOPT

The last one only runs the NOOPT target for X64 for the CryptoPkg that limits the checks
to the unit tests.

Mike

View/Reply Online (#67929): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/67929
Group Owner: devel+owner at edk2.groups.io