[edk2-devel] EDK II CI Status - Failed

Michael D Kinney michael.d.kinney at intel.com
Wed Nov 25 04:37:46 UTC 2020

Hi Zhichao,

I have a proposed fix here that passed unit tests using local CI.

    https://github.com/mdkinney/edk2/commit/9fc657752337c1e2acb3bed9ecd4561611aeb03f

I am running it through EDK II CI with the other 3 patches to see if
everything passes.

    https://github.com/tianocore/edk2/pull/1144

Mike

View/Reply Online (#67930): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/67930