[edk2-devel] Using the TCP->Accept interface.

Ken Taylor Ken_Taylor at phoenix.com
Mon Jul 12 07:07:41 UTC 2021

Hi all,

I hate to ask this, but has anyone used or tested the standard NetworkPkg TCP driver's socket Accept functionality?  I've been trying to listen for a connection, but I can't seem to figure out how to configure the TCP interface correctly for this.

I know the local IP address and listening port, but obviously the remote IP address and port won't be defined until a connection is established.  But if I try to configure one thing without the other, I get all kinds of EFI_INVALID_PARAMETER errors.  And if I don't specify anything but the listening port, I nothing seems able to connect.

Regards,
-Ken.

View/Reply Online (#77683): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/77683
Group Owner: devel+owner at edk2.groups.io