[edk2-devel] Using the TCP->Accept interface.

Maciej Rabeda maciej.rabeda at linux.intel.com
Mon Jul 12 14:52:45 UTC 2021

Hi Ken,

When calling Tcp4->Configure(), what is your
EFI_TCP4_CONFIG_DATA.AccessPoint.ActiveFlag value?
ActiveFlag should be set to FALSE and RemoteAddress set to zero in order
to accept connection requests from any address.

You should be able to double check the fields above by calling
Tcp4->GetModeData() right before Tcp4->Accept() and analyzing
Ip4ConfigData result.

Thanks,
Maciej

View/Reply Online (#77701): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/77701