[edk2-devel] OpenProtocol() giving me EFI_INVALID_PARAMETER

Ethin Probst harlydavidsen at gmail.com
Sat Jul 17 17:06:10 UTC 2021

Okay, so I just tried dh -v 7EDE4C18 (that was the handle that I'm
getting from `HandleBuffer()`) and it says "dh: Handle - '7EDE4C18'
not found". So I'm definitely confused because that's what
`HandleBuffer()` is getting me. Should I pre-allocate the buffer?

--
Signed,
Ethin D. Probst

View/Reply Online (#77853): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/77853