[edk2-devel] "StdLibPkg" branch on edk2-staging

Rebecca Cran rebecca at nuviainc.com
Wed Jul 28 22:44:02 UTC 2021

CC'ing the Tianocore stewards.

I've had problems getting a recent patch committed just to make
edk2-libc work against current edk2 master.

Tianocore stewards: do we need new or additional maintainers for
edk2-libc, or is there a plan to deprecate it?

The current maintainers are listed as:

StdLib, StdLibPrivateInternalFiles
W: https://github.com/tianocore/tianocore.github.io/wiki/StdLib
M: Daryl McDaniel <edk2-lists at mc2research.org>