[edk2-devel] edk2-test: Request for new github repo

Grant Likely grant.likely at arm.com
Wed May 12 12:32:11 UTC 2021

Would it be possible to get a new repo under the github.com/tianocore
project? I've got a repo manifest that I've been using for building the
SCT, and is now being used by quite a few people. However it is
currently hosted under my personal area here:

https://github.com/glikely/edk2-test-manifest

There is very little actually in the manifest, but it makes it really
easy to clone all the pieces needed to build the SCT from scratch with
the following commands:

$ mkdir edk2-test-build
$ cd edk2-test-build
$ repo init -u https://github.com/glikely/edk2-test-manifest
$ repo sync
$ ./buildzip.sh AARCH64

The buildzip script itself is already hosted in edk2-test. This repo
just contains the repo manifest for cloning the required trees and
creating the needed symlinks.

Would it be possible to host this manifest within the tianocore project
at https://github.com/tianocore/edk2-test-manifest?

Thanks,
g.

View/Reply Online (#75072): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/75072