[edk2-devel] edk2-test: Request for new github repo

Michael D Kinney michael.d.kinney at intel.com
Wed May 12 15:53:42 UTC 2021

Hi Grant,

There is already a repo like this in tianocore:

	https://github.com/tianocore/edk2-edkrepo-manifest

It is focused on manifests used by the edkrepo tool:

	https://github.com/tianocore/edk2-edkrepo

Nate and Ashley are the maintainers.  They can help you with using edkrepo for this
edk2-test use case.

Thanks,

Mike

View/Reply Online (#75074): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/75074