[EnMasse] External Kubernetes services

Ulf Lilleengen lulf at redhat.com
Thu Dec 14 16:41:25 UTC 2017

Hi Carsten,

The intention is that you can override this when creating the address
space by specifying an empty endpoint list like this:

{
   "kind": "AddressSpace",
   "spec": {
      "endpoints": []
   }
}

Unfortunately, it appears that this does not work as intended. I have
created an issue to address this[1], but I'd like to know if that is
sufficient for your use case before starting on a fix.

Any details you can share on what properties are required for you to be
able to configure your loadbalancer using the address space resource
rather than having to create them explicitly would be valuable. If you
have an example LoadBalancer service definition, I can try to propose a
way to configure endpoints in sufficient detail that will give you the
LoadBalancer service you wish.

[1] https://github.com/EnMasseProject/enmasse/issues/648

Best regards,

Ulf