[EnMasse] using the service broker apis

Gordon Sim gsim at redhat.com
Tue Jun 27 08:32:37 UTC 2017

I've been experimenting with using the service broker integration from
address-controller and it all works very nicely. (The first address
always takes a while as it has to start up all the infrastructure which
may involve pulling down latest images.)

One thing that I do think is confusing though is the option to put
things into a particular project, as the infrastructure is *not*
actually placed in that chosen project. You even get a notice at the end:

     "enmasse-queue-2ps8x has been added to My Project successfully"

But in fact it has been added to a hidden project. Is this deliberate or
just a glitch somewhere?