[EnMasse] Changelog for releases

Ulf Lilleengen ulilleen at redhat.com
Tue May 23 08:40:45 UTC 2017

Hi,

I've started to maintain a changelog[1] so that we can keep track of
what ends up in different releases of EnMasse.

To make that job easier, I propose a simple guideline that doesn't cost
much in terms of developer effort: whenever you work on a github issue
and resolve it, set the milestone to the _next_ release version of
EnMasse [2]

The next version is likely to be 0.(N+1).0 for some time, and then we
can revisit this when we need to think about major releases or if this
approach doesn't work.

wdyt?

[1] https://github.com/EnMasseProject/enmasse/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md
[2] https://github.com/EnMasseProject/subserv/issues/19