[EnMasse] AMQP Client reconnect

Klump Vico (INST/ECS4) Vico.Klump at bosch-si.com
Mon Sep 25 14:52:37 UTC 2017

Hi Gordon,

thanks for your detailed response!

For topics: What are the steps to reestablish a link for a durable subscription? Proton example?
If it exists, could you please point me to the GitHub ticket to automatically handle that?

Best regards
Vico

(INST/ECS4)
Bosch Software Innovations GmbH | Ullsteinstr. 128 | 12109 Berlin | GERMANY | www.bosch-si.com
Tel. +49 30 726112-433 | Fax +49 30 726112-100 | vico.klump at bosch-si.com

Sitz: Berlin, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg; HRB 148411 B
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Dr.-Ing. Thorsten Lücke; Geschäftsführung: Dr.-Ing. Rainer Kallenbach, Michael Hahn