[EnMasse] trouble getting started with github workshop

Rich Lucente rlucente at redhat.com
Fri Feb 23 16:54:54 UTC 2018

I'm following the instructions in the github enmasse-workshop and I have
all the components running, but when I attempt to access the enmasse
console to define addresses I receive the error:

I've created the suggested users in keycloak, but I'm not sure what user I
should create for accessing the enmasse console, what roles they should
have, or what realm they should be in.

I'm running the workshop on minishift and I've tried users console,
developer, admin, etc.  The instructions do not state how to configure the
realms in keycloak when running with enmasse standard auth.

Rich Lucente

Principal Solution Architect

Red Hat Public Sector
<https://www.redhat.com>