[EnMasse] REST API

Keith Wall kwall at redhat.com
Tue Mar 12 17:28:52 UTC 2019

Hi Tom,

For JMS 2.0 shared subscription delivery semantics, in the standard address
space, create an instance of address type subscription [1] bound to your
topic address type instance.  You are free to connect as many consumers to
the subscription address (mytopic::mysub) as you want.    For the brokered
space, just use a JMS 2.0 Shared Subscription from the directly  client
code.

Kind regards
Keith.
[1]