[EnMasse] REST API

Tom Harris tom.harris at ammeon.com
Fri Mar 15 08:52:58 UTC 2019

Hi Keith

Thanks for your reply.
Yes, I now understand the JMS 2.0  shared subscription semantics.
I guess we will need to upgrade our clients to integrate with both diverts
and shared subscriptions first before upgrading our broker backend to
enmasse
Our client code is dual deployed on kubernetes and bare metal. We are
hoping to POC our kubernetes deployments
Was hoping for limited client impact i.e. just swap out the Connection
Factory :-(

I suppose bolting on a custom configured Artemis broker with our
non-exclusive diverts  to the enmasse router network is not advised :-)

BR
Tom.