[EnMasse] the server doesn't have a resource type "address"

Bob Claerhout bob.claerhout at aloxy.io
Mon Oct 14 07:12:30 UTC 2019

Hi Ulf,

I'm using the bundles downloaded from https://github.com/EnMasseProject/enmasse/releases/tag/0.29.1
I have indeed installed the other bundles as well. Although I did not include them in my previous email.
Regarding the UI: I'm able to get the addresses using the same user and password using the command line (kubectl get address) while the console UI is still empty.

Besides the upgrade towards 0.29, do you have any idea on how to be able to use the command line to get the addresses in my "old" install? The address resource seems to be gone and I rather not update Enmasse right now (because of customers).
Do you see a way to get the address resource working again in an existing installation?

Best regards,
Bob