[EnMasse] the server doesn't have a resource type "address"

Ulf Lilleengen lulf at redhat.com
Mon Oct 14 07:29:57 UTC 2019

Hi Bob,

You can use `oc get addresses` to get addresses in 0.26.x as well. If that
is not working, then check `oc get apiservices | grep enmasse` to make sure
the api service exists. If the service exists, then get its output (-o
yaml) to see if it is able to talk to the api-server. Also the api-server
logs may give an indication of the failure if the apiservice is registered.

In you already upgraded 0.29, try oc get configmaps -l type=address-space
-n enmasse-infra and oc get configmaps -l type=address-config -n
enmasse-infra to verify that the configuration is actually there.

Best regards,

Ulf

>>> bob.claerhout at aloxy.io | www.aloxy.io