Hello - Gnome Office Anyone?

Joshua Daniel Franklin jdf.lists at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 14:59:59 UTC 2008

On Feb 1, 2008 5:23 AM, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> Michael A. Peters wrote:
> > also unrelated - someone really should branch and maintain alpine. EL is
>
> Alpine is already in EPEL 5 testing repository. It will be moved to EPEL
> 5 within a couple of days.

Thanks Rahul. I'd also like mention that it was always my intention to get
alpine in el4 and el5, but I was holding off until 1.0 for just the reasons you
like CentOS5, Micheal: fewer updates right at first and stability. I've also
mentioned a couple of times on mailing lists that the Fedora alpine RPMs
work fine on EL5.