Old/broken mock in EPEL4

Michael E Brown Michael_E_Brown at dell.com
Fri Feb 1 22:28:51 UTC 2008

On Thu, Jan 31, 2008 at 07:24:44PM +0100, Michael Schwendt wrote:
> Why is an old mock 0.7.2 in EPEL 4 if it is known that it kills
> /dev after failed builds? Does nobody else use it?

I dont think anybody uses it, since you can do EPEL4 target builds on
any host.

If somebody else wants to either A) backport 0.9.x or B) update the 0.7
branch, I would have no objections. I am unable to supply time to do
this work myself. I would, however, accept patches into git for either
branch if anybody works on this.

--
Michael